Let us know Dada - Dadi
Shri. Deepak Buch, a retired officer from GSFC, is popularly and lovingly known as "Dada" and his wife Smt. Manjiri Buch, known as "Dadi". They have played a dual role of Grand Parents (Dada-Dadi) and mentor for these underprivileged children. After retirement, the couple has found a noble activity - "Nivruti ma Pravruti". They not only give education, they change the lives! The unique features of dada - dadi are:
Dada and Dadi, both are senior citizens and retired.
- They were never teachers.
- They are giving tuitions without tuition fees!
- They are the only two teachers for regular studies.
- They started with 3 students 10 years back.
- Now there are around 200 students!
Dada Dadi ni Vidya Parab is a place to quench the thirst for knowledge and education. "Parab" means a place where water is distributed free of cost to any passerby. Here, the "parab" is of education to underprivileged children.